Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hello Everyone

My name is Holly Marshall Hamblin. Iam Kristin Boggio Marshalls second daughter and Kris is Richard and Retha Boggios baby girl,,,,what a mouth full! I have been on a mission for the past 1.5 years to collect memories from people that knew my Grandparents. I got this idea shortly after I became a mom. Really wishing that my girls could have known their great grandparents, I started asking for memories. Af few days ago Diane Burnett Jones contacted me about getting together and trying to gather some information about the entire family. She has been at this way longer then me and I am very excited to work together with her! During our conversation she brought up a blog for all of the family to access and talk threw. So here it is,,,,,I hope you all enjoy it! I am working on pics and headings, but for now this will have to do! I look forward to reading, sharing, and connecting with family I have not talked to for awhile.


I hope you all have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment